GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION.
By implementing those forms that may be included on the website, related to the services provided and/or products marketed by CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA, Users accept the inclusion and processing of the data they provide in the processing of personal data. , owned by CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA, being able to exercise the pertinent rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and/or interested parties on the website www.hotelescaliforniasalou.com.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA, is the legal person responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services that are marketed.
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the data controller are:
Company name of the person in charge: CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA
Address: Autovía Tarragona - Salou, 13 43840 Salou (Tarragona)
Contact our Data Protection Officer
Mrs. Natalia Monreal Miguel - Autovía Tarragona - Salou, 13 43840 Salou (Tarragona) – email@example.com.
For what purpose/s do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by Law.
On this website, only contact, identification and economic data, provided by Users for the management of reservations in our establishment, are processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
• Management of contact information to be able to respond to doubts and/or questions asked, the legal basis being your consent.
• Sending information that may be of interest to you, if applicable, the legal basis being your consent.
• Management of reservations for our Hotel, the legal basis being your consent, as well as the execution of a contractual relationship.
• Management of hosting contracts with our Clients, the legal basis being their consent, as well as the execution of the contractual relationship.
• Management of the contractual relationship signed with the external collaborators of our Entity, the legal basis being the execution of the contractual relationship signed between the parties.
• Management of the contractual relationship signed with our Entity's own personnel, the legal basis being the execution of the contractual relationship signed between the parties.
• Management of personnel selection processes that we can initiate within our Entity, the legal basis being your consent.
• Management of the images captured by the video surveillance devices placed in the facilities of our Entity, the legal basis being the fulfillment of a mission of public interest.
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be carried out, nor will user profiles be created.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and to carry out statistical studies.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established retention periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data entered on the website will be transferred to PROMITEL, SL, an entity of our Group that manages our tourist apartments, in the event that you make the reservation or contract one or more of our apartments, with the sole purpose of being able to adequately address this contractual relationship. Likewise, your data may be communicated to the following trusted third parties of CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA: third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA will collaborate so that these third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be demandable from them.
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA does not sell, rent or assign the personal data of the users of these websites, except when necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website may have links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems. CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties as it does not have any management capacity or control over them, and therefore the legal notices and privacy policies apply. privacy that may appear on the websites or similar of third parties.
What are the rights of the Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of persons. regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification , suppression and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User through a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA
Tarragona - Salou Highway, 13 43840 Salou (Tarragona)
Likewise, if it informs Users that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) if they consider it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event of any conduct or situation that could be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA
Tarragona - Salou Highway, 13 43840 Salou (Tarragona)
COMMITMENT OF THE USER SO THAT THEIR DATA IS REGISTERED IN A TREATMENT
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, that they are accurate, current and complete for the purpose for which they are provided, assuming responsibility for damages, both for lost profits and for consequential damages, which could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were owned by a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct capture of consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information and content included in it, will be the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, content and/or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to applicable national or international law, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful by the Users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and with respect for current legislation, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own. CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damages or lost profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents carried out by the Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the promoter and content manager of the Web where You can download different applications and/or information is CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA with address at Autovía Tarragona - Salou, 13 43840 Salou (Tarragona) and with the management of the Internet domain: www.hotelescaliforniasalou.com, attending to user communications and / or interested through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other commercial, mercantile, administrative activity or contracting of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA is only responsible for the content and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of a similar nature. Any other web page or social network or information repository on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA regularly collaborates with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends that all users read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies carefully before accessing said web environments, and that they only access them once. have fully understood and accepted said legal text.
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA undertakes to control the content displayed on said social networks and will expel users who misuse them.
CALIFORNIA GARDEN, SA recommends, following the instructions of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing in Web environments, the execution of the following actions :
• All users are recommended to resort to the use of pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic "digital identity" that does not jeopardize the security of their personal and professional lives.
• Users are recommended to take special care when posting audiovisual and graphic content on their profiles, since in this case they may be putting the privacy and intimacy of people around them at risk.
• It is recommended to adequately configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, in such a way that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as "friends" have access to the information published in the profile. or "direct contacts" previously by the user.
• It is recommended to accept as contact only those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not accepting compulsively all the contact requests you receive and investigating, whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact to through the social network.
• It is recommended not to publish physical contact information in the user profile, which allows anyone to know where you live, where you work or study daily or the places of leisure that you usually frequent.
• Users of microblogging tools are recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they are at all times.
• It is recommended to only use and publish content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense that can be protected by national courts.
• It is recommended that users use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are a member.
• It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum extension of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with the use of upper and lower case letters.
• It is recommended that all users have antivirus software installed and duly updated on their computers.
• You must read all the information concerning the web page. It explains who the owners of this are and the purpose for which the data is requested.